Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun Weddings in Grand Cayman

Caymanian's have a saying " My spirit took to (her)", or conversely, "My spirit didn't take to (her) meaning I liked this person (or didn't like this person) on sight. Well, when I met Fevi Yu, wedding photographer extraordinaire, my spirits took to her immediately. I felt like saying "Girl-friend, where have you been all my life?" Nevermind she is young enough to be my daughter, I love the fun weddings we do together. She has so much energy, and so many fresh ideas and her pictures are truly special as you will see below.


One of the nicest couples I have met in a long time, their wedding was as much fun for them as it was for us! This is one of my favourite spots on Seven Mile Beach.

Another great picture on the same beach!

Another couple, same beach, same day.

One of Fevi's trademark shots "The Wedding Jump!"

As you can see, I am not afraid to get my feet wet...although I kept looking at how big
the waves were getting, I didn't want to lose my favourite hat!

If you want wedding photography, ask for Fevi aka "Cayman Girl".

No comments: