Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Simply Divine Wedding at Bus Stop 29


Today's wedding features a young couple from Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania staying at the Westin Casaurina, that chose the Bus Stop 29 location on Seven Mile Beach for their 1o a.m. wedding.
They wanted the vivid colours of the Caribbean Sea in this location as their back-drop.

When I met with them to go over their ceremony, they chose the "Hands" reading which we adapted to suit their liking, and I must say I liked the new version very much.

This couple also wanted a simple Unity Sand Ceremony, using blue and green sand.


Here is the set-up. The bridal flowers on the table are a special order bouquet of gerberas in pinks and corals, with a matching boutonniere. I use the neutral sand to seal the Memory Vase, signifying two lives merged together and sealed in marriage.

Here we are admiring the finished Memory Vase. Each Memory Vase is as unique as the couple who creates it, today I added some special touches to the ceremony. "In the years ahead, when you look at your Memory Vase, I want you to remember this day, this hour and this moment, and make a silent promise to yourself that you will always do your part to keep this marriage strong and loving."


My favourite "We did it!" photo

The Bride and Groom were ready for some shade, and ice-cold sparkling cider to toast each other


This is a good example of a wedding with a bit of everything. In addition to the legal requirements built into all my weddings, it included special flowers, wedding cake, photography, videography, sand ceremony, and witnesses.

Thanks to my son, Jesse Basdeo for these photographs and witnessing.

Personalised ceremony and arrangements by Joy of Simply Weddings, flowers by Tricia's Roses,
photography by Sarah of Cayman People Pictures, videography by VIP productions. Call me at (345) 5256551 today for your Destination Wedding in Cayman, or email me at mywedding@candw.ky. (Cost of this package $1875)

No comments: