Thursday, September 25, 2008

Magical Seven Mile Beach Wedding

This is the story of a fun-loving Williamsberg, VA couple who like to do things differently, and the fun wedding they had last Sunday on Seven Mile Beach. Pictured above after I had snapped on the hand-cuffs. Love those hats, of course!



The sunset wedding was broadcast live to family and friends all over the USA via streaming
video provided by "Our Cayman Wedding".
I pronounce them joined together literally and figuratively!

With their witnesses, a well known local couple.


It had been a very wet and windy day, which cleared up magically as the appointed hour approached. This goes to show, that at least weather-wise, the calm often arrives on the heels of the storm.

Here is a note I received from this couple when I delivered their pictures.

"Dear Joy,
Our wedding was perfect! Everything was beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us.

We give you this knife in gratitude. And so you have a real knife to cut the corks with. Watch your fingers! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
"R" and "A"

Many of my clients give me little tokens of appreciation for officiating at their wedding. However, the "knife" referred to above is a beautiful Winchester pocket-knife in its own little case. Perfect for making the souvenir champagne cork with the Cayman coin I have written of before. It is one of the most thoughtful presents I have ever received, and the fact that this couple remembered that I had said my husband worried about me cutting my fingers by using the cake knife, and went out and found the perfect little knife for me, makes it doubly special.
I shall treasure it always, and keep it out of airports when we go on our travels. By the way I used the knife at my wedding this morning, and I got the photographer to take a picture of it, which I will put on this article in a couple of days.

Ceremony by Joy of Weddings, arrangements by Cayman Weddings, bride's special order white bouquet from Trisha's Roses. photography by Marcus Montana.

Call or email today for your own magical wedding in the beautiful Cayman Islands. We also do Wedding Vow Renewals, 2 years and up, and Wedding Blessing Ceremonies for couples married less than 2 years. If you were married in a Registry Office and dream of glorious pictures on a Caribbean Beach call me for your meaningful, spiritual and contemporary Wedding Blessing Ceremony. Vow Renewals & Blessing Ceremonies start at $400 and include transportation and chilled champagne. Call (345) 5256551 or email mywedding@candw.ky

No comments: