Thursday, June 19, 2008

Awesome Cayman Sunset Wedding!

I get a lot of requests for a sunset wedding. During the summer months the sun doesn't set until about 7 pm so it's a matter of timing to get everything right, the before the ceremony shot below (don't you just love those white roses?)

PS Becky's mom called me and arranged the beautiful wedding flowers, and iced champagne on the beach as a surprise.


I wanted to show this shot because there is a bit of shade. However this is one of beaches that had its vegetation stripped by Hurricane Ivan in 2004.


Cheers to the newly-weds, long life, health and happiness.


One of Fevi's brillant sunset shots. After a lifetimeof seeing them, I am still in awe of Nature's
beauty. Photos by the divine Miss Fevi Yu, arrangements by Cayman Weddings.

Book your sunset wedding in Cayman today, or have a renewal ceremony to mark that special milestone in your marriage. Call me today (345)6551 or email me at mywedding@candw.ky

No comments: