Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Florida Couple have fun in the sun (and sand)!




One of the things I like best about my new "career" as a wedding celebrant and planner are all the lovely people I get to meet on a weekly basis. A bride can choose to make her own arrangements, and just get me to do the "official" part.

This bride brought her own floral arrangement, and I thought she did an excellent job. She also brought her own champagne and flutes.


J and R were staying at the Beach Club Colony, and we considered doing the ceremony there, as the beach is wide and clean, but not quiet...so they came down to Mary Molly Hydes beach where we could have more privacy.







The timing of the ceremony is crucial in a sunset ceremony. You want to get the ceremony, the champage toasts etc. and the "before" shots done while the water still has a lot of colour, then of course you want to capture the spectacular sunsets on Seven Mile Beach in the "after" shots.

I am saddened to report that the Divine Miss Yu (aka Fevi) is taking a sabatical next week to return home for a while. I will certainly miss her, and look forward to her return in the fall.
You can look for photos from some new photographers, and also from old favourites. Be sure to check back often, we have some GREAT weddings, a renewal, and a commitment ceremony coming soon.

Here is a quote from Jenny and Roy, the couple above who were kind enough to send me
some photos and this endorsement: (couples tell me all the time that hearing what other couples have to say about their Cayman wedding is very important to them in choosing a planner and a celebrant, so please take the time to drop me an email...spread the Joy!)

"Roy and I want to thank you so very much for all that you did to make our wedding perfect. The setting was beautiful and the ceremony was the best. Not having family and friends there was how we wanted it but still was hard. You and your husband and Fevi made it seem like we were with family. We hope to come back in the near future and will be sure to look you up."

No comments: