Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Wedding at the Reef Resort, East End

I met this Boynton Beach, Fl couple at the airport. I had secured all their documents in advance, and only had to get their signatures on the original Special License application and their white immigration cards and I could go and apply for their SML before the government office closed at 3 pm Friday for the weekend.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon in George Town, but as my husband and I drove east towards the Reef Resort on the other side of the island, the skies began to clear. This is a scenic drive we always enjoy, past the blow-holes, through the quaint district of East End and up to Colliers. Many times my clients tell me they didn't realise that the two resorts on this end of the island were so far away from our capital city, George Town. It takes 45 -60 minutes from my house, depending on the traffic.

This was a group of 24. The bride got a surprise when her parents showed up to witness her special day.


Whether you are traveling as a couple, or with a large group let me take charge of all the legal requirements for your Cayman Islands wedding. I work with all the major hotels and condos. From West Bay to East End, call me for wedding and wedding vow renewal services. Wedding planning services also available. Married less than 2 years and want a memorable beach ceremony with keepsake photos? Ask about my unique Wedding Blessing Ceremony tailored just for you and your loved one. Call today (345)525-6551.

No comments: