Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love is in the Air - Garden Club of Grand Cayman Flower Show

My Saturdays are normally very busy but when one of my sons asked me to come with his girlfriend and himself to the Garden Club's 2009 show I was happy for the opportunity. I am always interested in finding out more about flowers so I can recommend different blooms to my brides.


Posing with one of the winners of the show

This winning bouquet includes hydrangeas, mums, pink rosebuds, buttons, gladioli and others whose names I am just learning

These orchids were stunning!

This is called "Tokoyo Blue" to my mind it was the most stunning exhibit, and of course a winner.
I liked the colours of this arrangement, and so did my son and his girlfriend.

Well this entry really wasn't about weddings, but sometimes I just like to share some of the other things I do and other people in my life. Keep checking back, I have some great weddings and new locations for weddings coming up in the next week.

Cheers,

Joy

No comments: