Saturday, July 4, 2009

Romantic Cayman Wedding & Reception at Ristorante Pappagallo

Interior view of Ristorant Pappagallo, Barkers, West Bay

Couples ask me all the time where they should go for a romantic dinner following their ceremony.
One of the places I like to recommend is Ristorante Pappagallo. Please note that any recommendations I make on this site are based on personal experience, I do not take commissions and I do not recommend any place that I have not tried.

My family and I enjoy Ristoranto Pappagallo for family events, including wedding receptions, but it is equally suitable for a romantic dinner for two or a small group. When I told the team at Pappagallo this, they sent me three special menus I could offer my couples, and the prices are very reasonable. Just mention Simply Weddings when you book www.pappagallo.ky
The beach at Pappagallo is also quiet and private for a small group wedding

If you want to have your ceremony at Pappagallo, this is a photo of a set-up on their patio

Call me today for your own romantic beach wedding on this or any of the beautiful quiet beaches in the Cayman Islands (345)949-9933 or visit my website at www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky