Sunday, June 6, 2010

Louisiana Couple Marry in Romantic Sunset Grand Cayman Wedding

For this Louisiana couple it was all about the sunset, for their Grand Cayman wedding today. Although they were staying at Morritts in East End, they came down to Plantana condos on Seven Mile Beach where they said their "I do's" at 6:50 p.m. Just is time to get fantastic sunset pictures of Seven Mile Beach.

Quick cuddle, before their wedding ceremony at the water's edge, Seven Mile Beach

The bride and groom were relaxed for their Grand Cayman sunset beach wedding ceremony


Group shot of the family who came along to be a part of their Grand Cayman wedding.

We did it, and here's the proof!
Posing with Joy after the ceremony

The sun slips below the horizon, bring to a close another perfect day in Grand Cayman

Thanks to Sam Eliot for snapping these pictures on my Olympus 370 while I was busy doing the wedding ceremony. It was a pleasure meeting this whole group, and I hope they enjoyed their Grand Cayman vacation.

When you're ready for a Grand Cayman destination wedding or vow renewal, give Joy or Peggy a call (1-345-9499933) for your simple, elegant, personalized wedding from Simply Weddings - Grand Cayman Wedding Celebrants and Planners. We arrange all the services needed for your Grand Cayman wedding.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Joy, I first wish to compliment you on your wonderful blog. I did not happen upon it, but rather was told of it, because I have a niece who's wedding is today, on your beautiful Grand Cayman Islands. Our family unfortunately is not able to attend their ceremony, but are with them in spirit and love. I can see from your superb photographs that they will indeed have a beautiful wedding on a breathtakingly gorgeous island. I envy you, that your profession allows you to help plan and be involved in the unions of those joined together in love. It is my hope that the obvious care and love you put into the planning extends itself to them and into their marriage from this day forward. Keep up the good work and bless you.

The Joy of Weddings said...

Thank you Marcy. I won't be blogging the wedding until I get the official pictures this weekend, but if you look at my Facebook pages, "Grand Cayman Beach Weddings" and "Simply Weddings - Grand Cayman Wedding Celebrants & Planners" you will see a phot of your niece's wedding today.

I hope you will come back often to enjoy my wedding blog, yes, I am blessed & privileged to be able to do something I enjoy very much.

Cheers

Joy