Saturday, June 26, 2010

West Virginia Cruisers Enjoy Cayman Beach Wedding

Last week I did several weddings which included children, as this one did. This couple from West Virginia, traveling on a cruise with the bride's daughter wanted an all inclusive wedding package and sand ceremony which reflected the beginning of a new family.

It was hot & humid and we did most of the wedding ceremony in the shade


The finished Memory Vase had the daughter's white sand in the middle of the vase, to represent her central place in the family.

Posing with Joy and their Marriage Certificate at My Secret Cove

A posed shot on the little beach at Smith's Cove

This beautiful spot is less than 2 miles from the cruise-ship terminal

This is a favourite spot for a Cayman Destination Wedding

Pick your own favourite spot to be married in the Cayman Islands and call Joy or Peggy at 13459499933 to book your Cayman Wedding day. See us on Facebook under Grand Cayman Beach Weddings and Simply Weddings - Grand Cayman Wedding Celebrants and Planners

1 comment:

Nature Girl said...

Joy, I once again wish to compliment you on your wonderful blog. Although our family was not able to attend my niece's ceremony, I can see from the photographs that they did indeed have a beautiful wedding on your gorgeous island. As I said earlier I envy you, that your profession allows you to help plan and be involved in the unions of those joined together in love. I know that the memories you helped create will stay with them throughout their lifetime. Keep up the good work and bless you.