Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Meet your Cayman Wedding Officiant here


Downtown Fountain
Originally uploaded by CaymanIsBest

I wanted to show you the fountain near where I meet my wedding couples. These are the instructions to meet me. When you arrive in Grand Cayman the tender will bring you to the Rayal Watler Cruise landing.

When you exit this area, turn right. You will walk past a large white church, then Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Keep walking about 100 yards and you will see a red-roofed building. This is Bayshore Mall, and this is where the fountain is located, on Harbour Drive.

The Simply Weddings SUV and your Cayman Islands Marriage Officer will be waiting for you, just walk through the mall til you see the Hagen Daaz cafe.

Find out lots of FAQs, check our wedding packages, and download our application form and contact details on my new website http://www.cayman-islands-weddings.com

No comments: