Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Simply Weddings

This is me with my grand-daughter. We had just had our hair done because it was her 8th birthday. She told me a few days ago she hopes I will still be alive to do her wedding. Then she corrected herself and said she hoped I would still be in business.

Christmas for us is all about the children, our four and our three grand-children. I really missed my daughter today, as she is in NJ. Hopefully she will be home soon and we are planning a big family get-together. I was blessed today to be able to visit with all my family including both my mother and father.

Here with my husband and grand-kids, 8 years, 5 1/2 years, and 3 1/2 months

By December 31, 2008 I will have officiated at 123 weddings for the year 2008. It has been a great year for me. I meet lots of very nice people, including some brides and grooms who will always stand out. (You know who you are, and I hear from you on Facebook all the time). I am looking forward to another good year in 2009, which starts off with a 5oth Anniversary renewal on 1 January. Look for some great pictures. Then I have a very special Wedding Blessing on 6th January for a US serviceman presently overseas and his young bride.

To all my readers. clients past and future, may God richly bless you and keep you safe in 2009.

No comments: