Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Special Memories - Turtle Nest Inn, Grand Cayman

Sometimes clients take the time to write and let us know how they're doing, and we really appreciate it. My mom and dad have been married for almost 58 years! My husband and I have been married for 36 years, so both my mother and I have strong feelings about the institution of marriage, and I think this comes out in our ceremonies.

I did a wedding today at Smith's Cove, and a young man whose ceremony I did early this year came up to me to say hi. He wanted to let me know he had recommended our services to the bridal couple, and he was pleased to let me know he and his wife were happy and doing well. Now, that's news I love to hear!

Here is a note and pictures I received tonight from another couple.

"Dear Joy and Francine,


I hope all is well in Grand Cayman. I will have more pictures to send,
but wanted to send this to you and also to your mom. We can not thank you
all enough for our wonderful ceremony on 8/8/08 at the Turtle Nest Inn!
We are loving our marriage and our wonderful memories of Grand Cayman!

Love to you both,
Sarina & Kris"

The Turtle Nest Inn is in Bodden Town, right next to the house I grew up in. I have many happy memories of exploring this beach and riding stick horses with my brother along the shore. Here is Francine, performing the ceremony.

Don't you just love this sunset shot!

No comments: