Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Secret Cove...still the best

If you want a starfish as a souvenir of your Cayman Wedding, let me know in advance.


You will recall that the summer storms and hurricanes played havoc with My Secret Cove, making it unusable for several months, I am pleased to report that it's back, better than ever making it a great alternative to Smith's Cove if the wedding group is small.


Even though this was a 10am wedding in the middle of the week, Smith's Cove was very busy so we were pleased to have the tranquility of MSC for this simple wedding.

I always ask my couples if they would like a prayer of blessing. Most of them would.

I am running an unadvertised Holiday Wedding Special until January 19, 2009. This is for visiting couples (new bookings) only. Package includes all legal requirements, marriage officer and ceremony, tropical bridal flowers (see blog entry 6/4/08), one bottle iced champagne, photography (40+images on a CD) and transportation to and from wedding site for up to 5 people. Total cost US$1200. Conditions apply call me at (345) 5256551 0r email me mywedding@candw.ky

No comments: