Tuesday, March 10, 2009

From the North Pole to Sunny Cayman- Vow renewal for US soldiers

These two active duty soldiers from North Pole, Alaska were visiting on a Disney Cruise with their 5 year old son today, and arranged to have a vow renewal ceremony to celebrate their 6th
wedding anniversary.

Posing with their Vow Renewal Certificate after the ceremony

Family hug, I hope this little boy remembers the fun he had on Seven Mile Beach when he's older.


I always invite the couple to reseal their vows with a kiss


Looking at the cork from their special bottle of champagne, a small memento of the day and
Grand Cayman

This bouquet has aggapanthus, hybrid lilies and bear grass designed by Rachel of Trisha's Roses especially for this bride.


Since their renewal package included champagne, which I always give to service-men, I did a special order bouquet and boutonniere which was complimentary. (A token of my appreciation to armed services personnel, police and firemen for keeping us safe).

Having a vow renewal is a super way to remember a special family vacation, and to mark a milestone in your married life. Vow renewals have become an important part of my practice, as couples from all over the world choose to renew their wedding vows on one of our spectacular beaches. This ceremony by Joy of Weddings for Simply Weddings took place at the Governor's Beach, Grand Cayman. Photos, my Olympus FE 370. Call me for your own Cayman Vow Renewal (345) 5256551 or mywedding@candw.ky


No comments: