Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wonderful Cayman Wedding at Starfish Point, Grand Cayman

On a beautiful, cool Cayman Saturday morning my husband and I set-off for our first wedding ceremony of the day, a Czech/Italian couple living and working on the island, who were tying the knot at one of the most wonderful spots in the Cayman Islands, Starfish Point, Ivory Kai, Grand Cayman.


Waiting to hear the pronouncement at the end of the short ceremony ..."and now, according to the laws of the Cayman Islands, and by virtue of the authority vested in me, I pronounce you to be husband and wife!"

Signing the marriage register documents

Two witnesses are required by law

Being presented with the Certified Copy of their Marriage Register by the Civil Registrar of Marriages

Well and truly married, and sealed with a kiss!

This is the real Starfish Point. Today the starfish were on the other side of Ivory Kai. I was glad I had brought a couple of my own starfish, assorted sand dollars and my lucky-in-love Trumpet shell to decorate the signing table.

Ceremony by Joy of Weddings for Cayman Weddings, flowers arranged by the Bride, photography my Olympus FE 370. Call or email me today for your own simple Cayman barefoot beach wedding at this or any number of wonderful spots in the beautiful Cayman Islands, call (345)5256551 or visit my website www.simplyweddings.ky

No comments: