Friday, May 8, 2009

Irish Eyes Were Smiling at this Cayman Cruise Beach Wedding

The camera loved this Irish bride, visiting on a cruise ship, and she loved my choice of My Secret Cove for their intimate beach wedding.

Irish eyes peep over her "tropical flavours" bouquet.

This is a good shot of the MSC set-up, this is a little ledge I like to use to get this particular scenic shot.

It is getting very hot, and the shade from the sea-grape and plop-nut trees here is very welcome

I love what Mari did with this shot

I have been meaning to write that when signing the marriage register, the bride must use her old name, and not her married name.

This couple brought their own coin from Ireland, a cladagh design with their names on it.
I was fascinated with it, something for me to think about getting, but right now I use a Cayman quarter which has the design of a ship in full sail.



The couple's witnesses, also from Ireland were celebrating their 2oth wedding anniversary.



This little spot has everything, including the pink coral sand of a typical Cayman beach.

Ceremony by Joy of Weddings for Cayman Weddings. Photos by Mari of Island Photo, flowers by Trisha's Roses. Wherever you're coming from, the Cayman Islands has the perfect spot for your intimate beach wedding. Call Joy (345) 5256551 for details, or email mywedding@candw.ky

No comments: