Sunday, May 24, 2009

More on Special Wedding Blessing at Governor's Beach, Grand Cayman

The story about this special Cayman Wedding Blessing appears below, in my previous blog entry

Jessica's cousin Bobbi holds her bouquet just before the couple's rings are re-blessed.

This couple were the first to try my new sparkling wine with the Simply Weddings label.

I like this spot under the sea-grape trees. It is likely that many of Jessica's family through the years, enjoyed this beautiful spot next to the Governor's mansion.
This is one of the most spectacular parts of Seven Mile Beach





This is exactly the way it looks.

Photography compliments of Eric Rodriguez. Flowers by Trisha's Roses. My new sparkling wine was produced by Cayman Corker, a wine and beer-making boutique in Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. Call me for your special wedding, wedding blessing or wedding vow renewal in the Cayman Islands (345)5256551 or (345)9269933. See my website at www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky


No comments: