Thursday, August 12, 2010

Booking your wedding in Cayman just got easier.

I feel great. Sam and I are about to jump on a plane and go celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary, and last night the new Simply Weddings website went live! Thanks to Christine at Think Like a Bride, and to Debbi Ballard for getting us together.

Everything about booking your destination wedding in the Cayman Islands just got easier! You can download the application form, ask questions, see locations, and see the day's wedding (or two) on our Facebook page or Twitter feed. You can find us on the map, and see the weather in Grand Cayman.

I like many things about being a wedding celebrant and planner, but one of the best things is being a part of the wedding industry, and meeting so many people who are happy to network and share their expertise.


Thanks to all my couples, past, present and future. We are committed to making your Grand Cayman wedding an event that you will always remember. We promise never to rush you, and to give our wedding couples all the attention that your special day deserves. We will continue to serve you with professional and integrity, and the sterling customer service you are used to.

Thanks to Peggy Moorhead, my wedding co-ordinator and soon to be daughter-in-law for all the things she does to ensure that our business functions smoothly and efficiently. Thanks to Samantha Paul, my daughter for her help and encouragement and for naming the business and the blog and for being a great sounding board. My mother told me once there's a special place in heaven for the mother of three sons, but my sons Dax, Brett and Jesse are fantastic, special young men. I learn from them constantly, although they are now calling me "techo-mummy."

Thanks to all our wedding services vendors, it is a pleasure for me to work with such a great group of people. My associate Marriage Officers, thanks for filling in for me when I need you.

So, bookmark our new site right now and head on over there for lots of pictures and information,


No comments: