Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy Weekend for Resident Weddings

This has been a busy weekend for local weddings, from a group of forty for a morning wedding at Smith's Cove, to a group of four at the Botannic Park, residents have a variety of locales to choose from.

This shot above was taken at the Gazebo which overlooks the lily-pond at the Queen Elizabeth II Botannic Park. This is a popular spot for small resident weddings, there had been another one there on Saturday morning.

Sunday afternoon saw two more local weddings, one at the beach and the other at the couple's apartment. I don't actively promote the fact that I do Sunday weddings, when most local Marriage Officers don't. The fact is, many couples, especially those who work in the hospitality industry prefer to be married on Sunday, and I try to accommodate them.



Another popular spot for locals is Dart's Park. Now that I am getting more adept with my little camera I am going to try and get some Dart's Park shots.

Local couples, whether Caymanian or otherwise are reminded they must be married by Banns and the Banns must be published for 7 clear days before the ceremony can be performed. Bookings for weekends tend to fill up quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment. Call me at (345)525-6551 or (345)9269933. Look for my big blue van with the Simply Weddings logo around town once you email me at mywedding@candw.ky I will send you all the relevant forms and information.

No comments: