Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where Dreams Come True...and Love and Harmony meet.

By the time I met this couple from Schaumberg, Illinois I felt that they were friends. Here is the lovely bride posing next to my van (with it's new sign!) while I went in to the government office to apply for their Special Marriage License.

After planning this wedding for months, both the couple and I were worried about the after effects of Hurricane Paloma. Fortunately Seven Mile Beach was not affected and 11 November was perfect "wedding weather".

The couple had friends photograph their wedding, and they got some great shots like this one on the beach wall at Mary Molly Hydes Road.

The Ceremony included a Unity Sand Ceremony. I loved this Sand Ceremony set which they brought with them, it was definitely the nicest one I had seen.

Can you believe it, this couple bought me a new hat! I will post a picture soon, but I can tell you know it is red with black trim (Italian wool!) Looks very smart, I am wearing it this weekend for sure.

This bride made her own bouquet of silk roses, colour co-ordinating it to her dress. She also brought the cutest cake-topper with a little bride and groom building a sand-castle.



Here is the note I received from this lovely couple, in their own words:

"Dear Joy,
We just can't thank you enough for everything you have done to bring us to this day. From the endless info on your blog to your emails, even when on vacation, WOW!! We firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, and working with you has been a true gift.

Please use this money and buy a new hat. When you wear it, smile and think of the many times you made us smile during this process.

With the utmost appreciation,

J & C"

You too can have all the special touches in your wedding that you always dreamed of. I am happy to work with you, within your budget to create your memorable wedding day in the Cayman Islands. Call me today at (345)5256551 or email me mywedding@candw.ky

I will send you an application form, details of the $200 deposit you need to book your date and time and begin working with you to customise your ceremony.

This wedding, ceremony by Joy of Weddings, arrangements by Simply Weddings, flowers by bride, photography supplied, cake by Miss Vivene's cakes.
Link

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I was at Jenna & Chuck's wedding that day, and I can say that you did a wonderful job. It was the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony, combined with it being at such a lovely venue. You surely made it the most special day of Jenna & Chuck's lives.