Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Canadians Choose Grand Cayman for Cruise Beach Wedding

This was what I call a "walk-in" (cruise in?) wedding in that this young couple, who live and work in Georgia, called me while I was in New York with just a couple of days to go before their big day. Not to worry, I could put it together from NY thanks to the wonders of technology and the excellent vendors I have been working with for many years. It also helped that this couple chose my all-inclusive Cayman Cruise Wedding Package, which made it hassle-free for them and easy for me.

This is the tropical bouquet which comes with the all-inclusive Cayman Wedding Cruise Package
Couples enjoy the starfish set-up especially when traveling alone. This package includes the two witnesses required by law.

Proof shot, I am also showing off my Easter bonnet.

Champagne and their champagne cork as a souvenir is part of this value package.

Since I only do one cruise package per day, couples get to play around and have fun while Mari gets some candid shots.
This is a great shot taken at MSC of course, that little gem of a wedding spot

Call me for your own barefoot beach wedding or renewal in the Cayman Islands. Whether you are a cruise or stayover visitor you will be happy with the friendly, personalised service my company provides (345)5256551. Ceremony by Joy for Simply Weddings, photos Mari of Island Photos, flowers by Trisha's Roses.

See my website at www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky

No comments: