Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coming Soon to a Cayman Wedding near you...Simply Weddings Bubbly

Cayman Corker is a wine boutique & brewery located in Seven Mile Shops, Grand Cayman. Well as you know, champagne and weddings go together like a horse and carriage...and when a friend suggested I get together with Sue to talk about my own sparkling wine and my own label it seemed a good match to me. Throw in my friend and designer Ruth from Our Secret Agency, and marketing expert and ideas- lady Yasmine, and this idea got better and better.


Joy and Sue from Cayman Corker sampling the first batch of Simply Weddings bubbly

Here we are sampling the first batch which will be ready for all those May weddings. A bottle of sparkling wine is part of some of my Cayman Wedding packages, and is not sold, retailed. wholesaled or served to groups. It is provided solely for a champagne toast to the happy couple.

Call today to book your own fun wedding in Cayman (345)5256551, email me at mywedding@candw.ky or find me at www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky

1 comment:

Butterfly Powers said...

Olivia & Mrs. Joy,

I'm sooo happy to see this union that no doubt, will produce a truly Caymanian wedding experience.

Olivia, I will be praying for you as you embark on the fringes of your earthly "promise land".

May God be with and work through you!

Shalom,
Adonza Harrison