Sunday, April 19, 2009

Simple Cayman Beach Wedding for Local Couple

I don't do a lot of Sunday weddings, since Sunday is a big family day for us and the grand-children and children enjoy coming over to visit and have lunch. However I realise that some people can only get Sundays off so I do schedule soime weddings on this day...just give me a lot of notice.

This beautiful bride lives in West Bay, and showed me a new spot for weddings which was quite private.






This family group includes a couple I married a few weeks ago, and another couple whose wedding is scheduled for this weekend.

Residents wishing to be married are reminded that their Banns must be published for 7 clear days. Banns are published downstairs our office at Suite 205B Centennial Towers at the 4-way stop, West Bay. You can request your Banns as a souvenir after your wedding. Call (345)9498677 to book an appointment to see one of our Marriage Officers today. There is no charge for weddings held in our garden Wedding Gazebo (up to 25 people easily accommodated).

This ceremony by Joy for Cayman Weddings.

No comments: