Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Wedding for Residents

This was a very busy weekend for our two companies, since we had six weddings. We even had to enlist my dad Vernon Jackson, who is semi-retired to help. Fortunately for me both my weddings today were on the same part of Seven Mile Beach, one at the Marriott Resort and the other at Laguna del Mar condos.

The groom having a quiet moment in the Marriott lobby while we wait for the festivities to start.
The entrance of the charming bride.

I officiated at the Groom's sister's wedding on 24 December '08, she's holding the bridal flowers here.

Posing with the Certified Copy of the Marriage Register which each couple get.






Ceremony by Joy for Simply Weddings. Arrangements by the Marriott Beach Resort, flowers by Celebrations, cake by Treats Restaurant, West Shore Plaza. These photos by my Olympus FE370. Call me for your own resident or visitors wedding. Residents must have their Banns of Marriage posted for 7 clear days. Visitors may be married the same day they arrive by Special Marriage License. Call (345) 5256551 to schedule your wedding on beautiful, world-famous Seven Mile Beach today or visit my web-site on www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky

No comments: