Saturday, January 31, 2009

Filipino Beach Wedding at Westin, Grand Cayman

There are a large contingent of Filipinos living and working in Cayman. I have been privileged to officiate at many of their weddings, usually with lots of family and friends, music and lots of colour. This wedding was no exception. Here I am waiting under the wedding arch for the bridal procession to arrive. Apart from the bridal party, Filipino weddings have sponsors and witnesses so there were about twenty people in the procession.

This is the widest and nicest part of Seven Mile Beach, in my opinion. To the left is the Governor's white picket fence, and beyond that Governor's Beach, a popular wedding spot.

The ring exchange.

In the background is the Westin Resort.

This bride and groom composed their own vows, which brought tears to my eyes, and theirs.

Posing with the bridesmaids, showing off the yellow and black theme. Co-ordination by Miss Rita of Azuquitar

Call me to celebrate your Cayman wedding, whether you are Caymanian, or here on a work permit I will walk you through the necessary steps to have your wedding in Cayman. Ask for a FAQ sheet and application form. A limited number of Sunday, and Public Holiday weddings performed, call today to book yours, at least two months notice is appreciated. Contact me at (345) 5256551 to arrange a preliminary meeting.

No comments: