Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grand Cayman Wedding - Why it's still an affordable option in the present economy

With all the bad news in the economy, some wedding professionals are worried about being able to attract enough business to keep their staff. Not me! My business has doubled in the last 12 months, and this is why...

Whether or not the economy slows down, people will still take vacations, and people will still get married. By combining the wedding and the honeymoon, you get to have it all for one affordable package. The bride and groom above were traveling on a cruise ship (see it in the background of the picture). They arranged to have my Cruise Wedding package which includes being picked up at the pier, all legal requirements, wedding florals, champagne, wedding cake, photography and then they were returned to George Town where they could enjoy exploring our capital city before rejoining their ship and sailing on to the next port.

This quiet spot not far from George Town is perfect for a small cruise wedding, or vow renewal.
Since I take care of all the legal requirements and all arrangements, there is no need for you to get stressed or nervous, relax and enjoy your special day.

If you choose to bring guests we can do a set-up like this with chairs, a wedding arch and even steel pan music.

Two things required by law, a licensed wedding officiant and witnesses. I have been a Civil Registrar of Marriages for 14 years, and I have performed hundreds of weddings. I can provide witnesses for your ceremony. I only do one cruise wedding or renewal each day, so that I can give you my full attention. Refund policy in effect, bad weather policy in effect. Be assured of professional service and attention to detail, I am a member of the Association for Wedding Professionals International and work to their Code of Ethics. Stay-over visitors and resident weddings call to set up a meeting today.

Please visit my new website at www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky. or call me at (345)5256551, customised packages available. Call to book your dream Cayman Islands wedding today!