Saturday, August 1, 2009

Create Your Own Wedding Vows for Your Cayman Islands Wedding

The Wedding Procession up the beach

When I met with this couple for the preliminary meeting, and documentation for their wedding,
I could tell their wedding was going to be a lot of fun. They opted to write their own vows. The groom, bless his heart, learned his off by heart, and I got a copy of the bride's vows because they were so good I wanted to share them with those of you writing your own vows.

" Live long, touch often, hug frequently,
Smile much. Laugh daily, kiss repeatedly,
Trust eternally, love infinitely...these things I promise you today.

Today I am no longer one, or alone. I am finally where I belong
and a part of something much bigger than me.

Your love has awakened things in me that I never believed were there.
Your love gives me hope, courage, strength and eternal bliss and happiness.

I promise to always make you my top priority. I promise to love you with
everything I have, and everything I am.

You are who I was created to be with, you are my other half, my soul-mate.

Never will we wander or suffer alone. We will now have someone to laugh with,
share with, grow with, and love.

You are my everything."
Lighting the "Unity" Tiki Torch



No doubt about it, the Bride and Groom had a great time at their Cayman Beach Wedding

Sealed with a kiss!

I encourage you to add to one of my standard ceremonies to create a wedding ceremony which is unique to you. As a licensed Civil Registrar of Marriages, I have to ask you 2 questions by law,
"Is there any reason why you may not be lawfully married ?" and "Do you take this man/woman to be your husband/wife?" Then I have to say, "In accordance with the laws of the Cayman Islands, and by virtue of the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

I always say to the groom, " (groom's name) You may kiss your wife!"

You can make your Cayman Wedding ceremony as unique as you want, by adding those touches which are meaningful to you. Instead of the "Charge" which is advice to the newly married couple, this couple chose to have me read a poem by e.e. cummings.

Today's ceremony by Joy for Simply Weddings. Call us today to plan your own Cayman Islands Beach Wedding (345) 9499933 and see our Simply Weddings
website for affordable wedding packages in the Cayman Islands.

No comments: