Saturday, August 15, 2009

Magical Cayman Islands Beach Wedding

As soon as I met this couple from New York, and their 5 year old daughter, I knew this simple Cayman beach wedding would be extra special. I was glad I had booked Dubadah Boldeau as their photographer, because they got many beautiful pictures. At first I thought I had made a mistake with the choice of wedding location because it was packed with swimmers and sun-bathers on this very hot Saturday afternoon. We had to go far out on the rocks to get some privacy.

The Jolly Roger was in George Town harbour, and this pirate ship provided an interesting back-drop for the wedding

Promising to love each other forever

Posing with Joy and their wedding certificate

This couple didn't mind getting wet or full of sand

Cayman is full of these iguana figures, this is a particularly nice one


This is my favourite of their more than 100 images


Call Simply Weddings for your own Cayman Islands beach wedding. When you come by cruise-ship or as a stayover visitor we get all the details right for your unforgettable Cayman wedding (345)9499933.

No comments: