Thursday, August 6, 2009

IMHO My Secret Cove is best Cayman Wedding Spot

It has been at least a month since I did a wedding at My Secret Cove, so I was unsure what kind of condition it was in. Despite the current heat-wave, we have not had an summer storms, and very little rain. My favourite spot was pristine, and of course private, just right for this small family group celebrating a young local couple's wedding.


The bride was happy and in the mood for celebrating, and we snapped these
pictures while we waited for the guests to appear.









Twenty minutes later they were man and wife.



Residents must have an interview, and I must publish their Banns of Marriage for 7 clear days before the wedding. Call 949-9933 for your appointment today, or drop in to the Simply Weddings office at 306 North Church Street in the ERA Kirkconnell Realty Building.

No comments: